Sunday, May 9, 2010

For the Ladies in My Life...The Post That Oozes Cheesiness.

Happy Mothers' Day...although only in the US!

Here in France, it's celebrated on the last Sunday of May, so Mom, Bubba, and Grandma, I guess I'll be celebrating you twice this month (even though every day is Mothers' Day haha).

All three of you are such incredibly strong women and I truly admire each of you. Bubba and Grandma, it's beyond me how both of you managed to raise 8 kids and 7 kids, respectively, without having microwaves, disposable diapers, and minivans.



Mom, you are an inspiration. You have achieved so much: balancing being a mother to four children while being a great doctor, yet managing to always be there for us, making great dinners, coming to our games, helping with homework, skyping with me at 5:30 am...
I honestly could not have asked for a better childhood.


Here's to hoping that you're all having a great day and I miss you all so much. Here's my Mother's Day hug from several thousands miles away.

Bisous,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment